It is a fact that internal and outdoor plantation shutters have become a popular window treatment option for homeowners in Australia as they offer a classic and elegant look while also providing practical benefits such as privacy, light control, and insulation.
However, if you are considering purchasing Australian blinds shutters for your home, one of the questions you may have is, “How much do they cost?” so keep reading to find out:
What are plantation shutters?
They are a type of interior window treatment consisting of solid panels or slats mounted inside a window frame. They are typically made of wood, PVC, or aluminium and are hinged so you can easily open or close them.
Moreover, thanks to their wide louvres, you can adjust the aluminium shutters to control the amount of light and airflow that enters the room. In fact, these louvres are often set at a 45-degree angle, allowing for maximum light and ventilation while maintaining some privacy.
How much do plantation shutters cost?
The cost of the shutters can vary based on several factors, including:
- The type of material used to fabricate them
- The size of the window
- The complexity of the plantation shutter installation
In particular, the material used for the shutters is a significant factor in the cost. Generally, there are three types of materials used for window shutters:
- PVC: This is the most affordable option for those on a limited budget. PVC window shutters are durable, easy to maintain, and resistant to moisture and fading.
- Basswood: Basswood is a premium timber that is lightweight, strong, and offers a uniform grain pattern. It is a popular choice for those looking for natural wood shutter blinds.
- Aluminium: They are durable and require low maintenance. Furthermore, they are resistant to corrosion and moisture, which makes them a popular choice for outdoor living areas.
Installing window shutters:
The installation process can also affect their cost. For example, if the window is an unusual shape or size or there are any obstructions that need to be fixed first, that means that the installation may take more time and attention and, as a result, the cost may increase.
In addition to the cost of the shutters, it is essential to consider the installation fee. At Dynamic Home Enhancements, our window shutters are a very affordable option for you. Also, you will receive professional assistance from our expert installers to help you decide the best option for you.
The best plantation shutters in Australia are from Dynamic Home Enhancements:
In conclusion, how much plantation shutters are in Australia can vary depending on several factors including installation, the material used and their installation process.
In the end, adding style and value to your home is a breeze with our fabulous range of custom-made window shutters. They are a fantastic long-term investment in your home while adding extra style and value. Book your no-obligation measurement and quote with us today and enjoy our amazing benefits!